Rabbit farming tutorial
The average rabbit in Nigeria goes for NGN3,000 - it's a premium food well demanded by the wealthier Nigerians. Rabbits are very easy to farm and require little to no maintenance, they are known to spread and populate very quickly - making rabbits one of the best animals to farm in Nigeria!
This video course consists of 6 lessons covering:
- Housing rabbits: what materials to use and how to construct the house.
- Feeding rabbits: what rabbits eat and how much of it to give to them.
- Breeding rabbits: how rabbits reproduce and what are the steps.
- Kindling rabbits: how rabbits give birth and how to ease this process on your farm.
- Caring for the kindle: how to look after your baby Nigerian rabbits to ensure your farms grows.
- Health: everything health related to rabbits.
Get a feel of the videos, see the intro:
The price of this video course is only one time payment of NGN 2,700 - there's no tricks or hidden costs, it's just NGN 2,700 and you get full access to the videos forever. You can pay by card or a bank transfer and your payment is protected by a 3rd party payment processor.
We hope to see you on the other side and lets make some rabbits!
- Price:1700.00 NGN
- 1. Rabbit housing
- 2. Rabbit feeding
- 3. Rabbit breeding
- 4. Kindling rabbits
- 5. Rabbit babies
- 6. Rabbit health