Sign up to send your application
Application Start Date
Application End date
Fadac Resources - Our client, a leading provider of professional services with expertise in tax, book keeping and accounting, regulatory compliance, payroll services and corporate advisory, is in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Intern
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a recent graduate with minimum of an OND in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Finance services & financial technology (fintech)
Monthly Pay (NGN)
Salary discussed upon interview
- Nigeria | Lagos