Sign up to send your application
Total Secure Nigeria
Application Start Date
Application End date
At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
- Ensure that all office equipment and asset are properly accounted for and serviced/repaired when due.
- Carry out procurement of office supplies (stationeries, toiletries etc) and maintain an inventory of all the items.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to get quotations for any items needed in the office
- Supervise the office cleaner to ensure that work is being done properly
- Prepare admin procedure and policy and ensure strict adherence to it
- Organize filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain office calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondences
- Arrange travel itinerary for all staff travelling out of the state.
- Schedule in house and other external events
- Monitor and maintain company vehicles, ensuring the insurance and vehicle document are up to day
- Keep track of vehicle log and usage
- Prepare weekly admin reports
- Only female applicants are required for this role
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Note that the incumbent will double as front desk officer
- Advance knowledge of MS office tools is a prerequisite for this position
- B.Sc in Social Science
- Interpersonal skill
- Good communication skill.
Salary discused during the interview.
Monthly Pay (NGN)
- Nigeria | Abuja