Sign up to send your application
URGENT VACANCY FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Application Start Date
Application End date
Our client is into Financial Services.
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
- Proactively maintaining the itinerary of the boss so that all information regarding his appointments and obligations does not suffer
- Providing administrative, logistic and secretarial support for the boss
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence including reports, forms, faxes and e-mail including troubleshooting, back-up documentation, and dissemination of information as appropriate
- Composing correspondence and reports for boss signature
- Acting as proxy for the boss, representing him in meetings or occasions
- Maintaining an organized information system that ensures the storage, safety and speedy retrieval of information and relevant data, confidential filing and correspondence
- Recording minutes of meetings and circulate same among concerned parties
- Liaises with the boss to provide and organize all support materials in advance for his meetings and travel
- Managing CEO’s appointments, meetings, enquiries, requests for meetings and travel plans
- Scheduling visits away from the boss’s areas to protect priority or private tasks
- Acting as a gatekeeper by managing the access to the boss
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the boss
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate: should be energetic, smart and super active. High intelligence and ability to follow instructions would be an added advantage – preferably between the ages of 30 and not more than 40.
Proposed Salary: negotiable between 120,000 - 150,000/m
How to Apply: qualified applications should be sent to using ‘EA01’ as subject of a application before 20th January, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Monthly Pay (NGN)
Salary discussed upon interview
- Nigeria | Lagos