Sign up to send your application
URGENT VACANCY FOR SECRETARIES Job ref Sec 15
Application Start Date
Application End date
Our client is a leader in the Banking sector. As a result of growth, they require the service of experienced Secretaries for immediate employment.
Job Location: Marina, Lagos State.
Enhance effectiveness by providing administrative management support i.e. letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries, arranging meetings and appointments and organising travel for line managers etc.
- Organizes work, route correspondence and initiate telecommunications.
- Maintains schedules by maintaining calendars for line manager; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Must be able to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Book rooms and conference facilities when the need arises.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Desired Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication
- Must be a graduate BSC/ HND in secretarial studies or related field.
- Must have carried out similar function with a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC.
- Salary is N69, 000 net monthly plus other benefits 13th monthly salary, HMO, pension etc.
- Interested candidates that meet the above criteria should forward CVs to ‘using ‘Sec 15’ as subject of mail before 25th May, 2018.
Monthly Pay (NGN)
Salary discussed upon interview
- Nigeria | Lagos