Signup to send your application
Vacancy for an Assistant General Manager Janitorial Services
Application Start Date
Application End date
Our client is a leading facilities management company with head office in Lagos.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Main Purpose of Job
Plan and implement operations strategies and action plans to ensure that the janitorial operations division supports strategic imperatives and delivers operational and financial performance objectives of the company
Key Performance Areas:
1. Janitorial Operations Management
• Lead, supervise and monitor operational activities
• Provide strategic operational direction.
• Ensure quality execution of every assigned jobs retainership/one off that guarantee customer satisfaction
• Establishment of SOPP for each site
• Monitor strict adherence to SOPP and standards of cleanliness and other services
• Coordinate all operations activities effectively to meet customer/company expectations
• Establish and maintain excellent customer relationship management.
• Implement operations strategies and action plans as articulated by management
2. Effective People Management:
• Supervise all direct and indirect reports and support performance management systems for all staff of the janitorial section
• Establish, implement, monitor and execute recognition and reward system for staff e.g. best site, cleanest janitor, best janitor, long service award etc
3. Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
• Develop and maintain business relationships with all key client contacts
• Lead and ensure excellent customer relationships
• Increase business volumes with existing clients
• Strong persuasion and selling skills
• Highly organized
• Broad knowledge of cleaning industry
• Good knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
• In-depth business process knowledge
• Good understanding of financial management principles
• Good understanding of project management principles
• Good understanding of key principles of contract management
• In-depth understanding of core business principles
• First Degree
• MBA added advantage
• Experienced individuals who have worked previously in a cleaning industry or who owns a cleaning service and willing to make a career change to a more stable employment
N250 – 400k/m depending on experience with performance based component
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CVs to using ‘MBJS’ as subject before 25th February 2018 . Only those who meet the aforementioned requirements and experience will be invited for interviews.
Monthly Pay (NGN)
- Nigeria | Lagos