Sign up to send your application
VACANCY FOR EXPERIENCED DISPATCH RIDERS job reference DIS 930
Application Start Date
Application End date
Our client is a leading multinational courier company in Nigeria. They seek the services of experience riders to deliver items to customers, inspect items, plan route, noting the expected delivery time/ urgency etc.
Job location: Lagos state.
- Transport items quickly by motorcycle. These items may include letters, bulky documents, packages, etc.
- Sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery; update delivery log book daily.
- Responsible for keeping the motorcycle roadworthy at all time and ensure motorcycle is serviced as at when due.
- Achieve corporate goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Riders permit
- Good health and have good eyesight
- Prior experience as a dispatch rider
- Senior School Leaving Certificate/OND
- Documentation skills
- Telephone skills
- Reporting skills
- Verbal Communication & Listening skills
- High Energy Level & Multi-tasking skills
- Dependability & Emotional Control
- Maturity & Confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified dispatch riders should forward CVs to ‘ “DIS 9/30” as subject of mail before 30th September 2018. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
Monthly Pay (NGN)
Salary discussed upon interview
- Nigeria | Lagos