Sign up to send your application
VACANCY FOR HEAD HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT job ref HCM-INS
Application Start Date
Application End date
Our client is one of the foremost Insurance companies in Nigeria.
Job Location: Lagos State
Reports To Managing Director
Supervises HCM Team Members
To define and ensure the adherence to appropriate Human Capital Management framework and procedures so as to minimize non-compliance with the policies & procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Deliver recruitment services and advice to hiring managers within the business in order to manage expectations.
- Deliver a full HR generalist advice service in line with the organizations policies and procedures
- Ensure workforce is performance driven.
- Enforce and ensure compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to employee management.
- Being involved in yearly reviews and staff appraisal
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to on boarding.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Formulate HR Strategies within the company that will ensure the availability of highly skilled and motivated employees.
Skills / Competence Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Sound knowledge of Insurance processes will serve as added advantage
- Knowledge of NAICOM and other regulatory guidelines
- Operational risk
- Independent minded
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Resilience and Tenacity
- Relevant ICT Skills (Cisco,Premia Software etc)
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration
- First degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management within the Insurance Services Industry will be added advantage.
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates should forward CVs to using ‘HCM-INS’ as subject of application before 25th November, 2018.
Monthly Pay (NGN)
Salary discussed upon interview
- Nigeria | Lagos