Sign up to send your application
Vacancy General Manager HousekeepingHouse Management Expatriate or Nigerian
Application Start Date
Application End date
Our client, owners of a state-of-the-art choice apartment (SMART HOME) at Ikoyi, is currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Supervise all housekeeping staff and report accordingly.
- Train new employees in the unit.
- Assign new employees to job duties.
- Supervise works carried out by employees and follow up on complaints and reports made by the supervisors.
- Approve and oversee supply requisitions.
- Organize the work for the housekeeping unit and distribute tasks accordingly.
- Schedule employees and assign days-off according to roaster.
- Maintain time attendance book of all employees in the unit.
- Develop and implement housekeeping/house management systems and procedures.
- Prepare reports for Management information.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and orderliness of the apartment.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per approved standards.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
- Plan and supervise horticultural activities.
- Attend to and resolve complaints.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors.
- Strong Leadership traits.
- Expatriate or Nigerian
- Ability to think outside of the box and able to drive change for operational efficiencies.
- Disciplined persona.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management.
- Minimum of at least 7 years experience from a 5 or 7-star hotel.
- Strong operational/technical know-how in hospitality management.
Application Closing Date
February 28, 2019
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Oil and Gas
Monthly Pay (NGN)
Salary discussed upon interview
- Nigeria | Lagos